At Microsoft’s recent IGNITE conference, Microsoft showed the global community of users, consultants and aficionados lots of incremental improvements to core products such as Azure and Microsoft 365. This content is incredibly useful, as it’s one of a few opportunities each year to hear Microsoft’s technical roadmaps for products on which enterprise customers may spend or...
About: Mike Gilronan
Recent Posts by Mike Gilronan
Collacrity’s latest two-minute “Have You Met…” video features Office Delve, a new way of managing content within Office 365 where content finds you based on relevance:
- content you create (no matter where in Office 365 you store it)
- content you interact with (e.g., view, like, comment on)
- content that your colleagues interact with
- content that you have permission to see (no permission, no view)
Delve also includes some personal productivity analytics (in preview) that harken back to the days of Xobni, an e-mail add-in that provided you with information about your e-mail activity.
An aspect of Delve that is difficult to demo, but interesting (and worth watching as the product matures), is that it uses Machine Learning to learn about your patterns and habits, and gets smarter about content relevancy as you use it more.
If you’ve got two minutes to learn something today, Delve in!
- an application for building interactive presentations that are optimized for web and mobile clients
- a (relatively) new component of Office 365
- the progeny of a product from Microsoft Office Labs, called pptPlex (in the "back in the day" department)
- Microsoft's answer to Prezi, a popular...
Microsoft Stream, a new enterprise video-sharing service, was released to public preview last month, and we’ve been working with it since. Here’s a two-minute introduction to get you started, including:
- what Stream is and does
- the product roadmap for Stream
- how Stream fits into Office 365, alongside the existing Office 365 Video Portal
- some excellent resources to give product feedback and learn more
As always, get in touch if you’d like to learn more, see a demo, or work on your plans for incorporating video into your productivity solutions!
Recent Comments by Mike Gilronan
No comments by Mike Gilronan yet.
- Client Relationship Management
- Have You Met…?
- Information Architecture
- IT projects
- Microsoft Office
- Off Topic
- Office 365
- Professional Services
- Project Management